Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Reality Check

The house needs cleaning...
the dishes are piling in the sink...
we're short on sleep...
I'm behind on blogging...
and we're spending lots of time curled on the couch.

Sure, there's a new baby here, but that's not the reason. Let's tell it like it is...

We're reading The Twilight Saga - and we're totally hooked!

(Yes, I am cringing even writing that, but we just can't put those books down. 3 down and 1 to go before I can exit the land of vampires and werewolves and return to real life.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I cringe as I read that... Twilight. I have yet to read any of those books and I haven't seen the first movie, but for some reason I saw the second. And because of that movie I will not be reading those books. Glad you are enjoying them!!

Katie said...

LOVED the Twilight series and like you got sucked in quickly! I read all 4 back to back during Christmas break and couldn't put them down. I did the same thing - any free time was spent reading and not taking care of chores but the way I see it, the house and chores will still be there when the books are finished!! Enjoy!