Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Best Look

I love the look on Owen's face when Scott walks in the door after work. No matter what he's doing, he turns and gets a wide mouth grin and you can watch the joy well through his body. Everyone should get that look at the end of their day. This video is right after Scott got home - Owen had been chasing his toys across the floor (still rolling, not crawling), but he took a time out for some dad and baby play time.



We've been trying to do some "baby boot camp" with Owen to help him get the crawling thing figured out. He's so close, but has no patience to wiggle around on the floor and figure it out. When I picked him up at daycare today, one of the caregivers said, "So, Owen really just wants to be standing these days." I just had to laugh because it was such an understatement. I know that I'm not going to get anything done this weekend because I'll be constantly holding Owen up on his feet. I'm really going to have to be persistent with the floor time. I KNOW he is going to love it when he figures out how to move on all fours...

No comments: