Just because I have to vent...
- I have a cold that won't go away.
- Our car just went in for the 4th rediculously expensive repair service since we bought it in March.
- Pippin the cat got sick last week, spent 4 days at the vet, and still isn't better. I had to drop him back off this morning. The vet bill is climbing by the day. How much is a cat worth?
- Our hospital bill for Owen's birth finally came - thankfully our insurance is good, but that's one more thing for the credit card bill in the same month as Christmas and the items above. At least we have a milage card...
- I got all my Christmas cards stuffed and addressed last week, but I decided to go the "easy" route and order stamps online. They're still not here. Come on, I ordered from the POST OFFICE - just drop them off with the mail!
On the plus side:
- We found a baby-sitter and were able to attend two holiday parties last week. Tonight is Scott's work party, so we're getting out again. The blessing of having a baby that goes to bed at 7:00 and sleeps awesome.
- We had Christmas at our house on Sunday - great photos when I get around to it.
- We're headed to Seattle on Friday for nearly a week. We're looking forward to seeing friends and family, celebrating the holidays, and having a nice break from work.