We felt so well cared for the whole visit. Scott's mom is stocking up on baby gear, since she's going to have a local grandaughter in April, so she provided us with a travel crib and high chair. My mom rearranged her art room to give Owen his own space and stocked it with diapers and food, so we didn't have to hit the store.
Our events included:
- Scott had breakfast with the guys.
- I took Owen to meet Amy and Sam and Colleen and Luke. Love my girls! We missed you Liz! Why didn't I take a picture??
- Annual party with the Montessori families. Yes, the families that I was in preschool with. This was a year of wine, engagement celebrations (it's about time) and gift donations to the Ronald McDonald House.
- Brunch with Scott's extended family.
- Christmas Eve with my family. Aunts and Uncles got to meet Owen. Opening presents.
- Christmas Day with Scott's family. Lots of food and relaxing at the lake
Nana teaching Owen to play the drums - he loved it and now is banging on our tables, counters, etc. Cool noises!