Friday, March 05, 2010

Comparing

As much as you try not to compare your kids, I dare you to find me parents that don't do it. Especially with the first two when you have nothing else to go on. I spent a lot of time last week, pulling my first year of blog entries (2007) into a Blurb book. As I read through all the entries about Owen at 3, 4, 5 months, it was impossible not to think about what Josh is like at the same times of his life. And then I came across these sets of images:

Owen at 4 1/2 months:

Josh at 3 1/2 months:

Dad and Owen at 5 1/2 months:

Dad and Josh at 4 months:
I think it's a good thing we have all our pictures sorted by year and month or we will never be able to look back and figure out who is who!

1 comment:

Angie said...

looks like both of your boys are equally cute to me!