Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sad day for Mom

Owen is at his first day of daycare. I don't have to go back to work for a few more weeks, but we're dropping him off for one "practice day" each week. The place is great, and Owen was totally mesmerized by environment, but I am SAD, SAD, SAD. I held it together dropping him off (and am refraining from calling them every hour today), but I get teary thinking that right now he should be napping peacefully at someone else's house. It's a strange feeling after having him with me nearly every minute of the last 12 weeks... =(

To update on the previous posts, the medication seems to be working (thank you Safeway pharmacy). We are down to about one spew and only a few minutes of fussing per feeding. A HUGE improvement over last week. Not sure if my diet is helping or if just cutting down the acid in Owen's tummy is helping to keep the food down. Either way, our laundry basket is filling much slower this week. =)

No comments: