Monday, October 05, 2009

Bellies

I'm not one to take belly shots throughout my pregnancy. I kind of wish I had, but I can't go back now. However, in Seattle I did get to connect with two dear friends who are also expecting boys in the next month or so. Amy and I got this pic after our night out with Liz. She's due any day, so she would have been about 36 weeks in this pic and I at 32...
Doesn't she look great? I'm stretching to try and hide the double chin, but Amy is slender except for that baby belly.

Sheri and I also got a great pic at her baby shower. She's due just 5 days after me, but is such a tiny little thing that her belly has no where to go but straight out. So cute.
Someone's camera also has a picture of Tara and I from her shower two weeks ago. They welcomed baby Ian into the world Sunday night - Hooray! What a treat to have all these little ones joining us in the next couple weeks.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

So cute, ALL of you! You look great Alissa. I, too, have to keep the chin up in all my pictures! My face is where I notice my extra weight gain the most, well, that and my backside that seems to go out in porportion to my belly. And it all drops off so quickly (not AS quickly the second time, but quickly still!). :)

Cailean said...

You look great!!! It's hard to believe how much our skin will stretch, huh!

Kim said...

You look so cute! But I'm sure the baby will look much cuter on the outside.