Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Calla Margaret

We have a niece! Calla Margaret Maxwell was born on Sunday evening. We are thrilled for Ryan and Sara to begin their parenting journey and excited to experience this stage of our lives together. Owen now has a cousin to play with at all our family events - so fun! We got to see all sorts of pictures today, and Calla looks simply beautiful - such an adorable little baby. I'm sure she is going to bring many blessings (and sleepless nights) to her parents.

We have been looking forward to this day, but I surprised myself at how excited I got when we got the phone call. I just wanted to hop on a plane right away so we could hold that baby and share the joy with Ryan and Sara. It makes it hard to be away from Seattle, but we only have to wait a short while to meet Calla. We're headed to Seattle in just 9 short days.

Congratulations Ryan and Sara!

No comments: