Thursday, February 10, 2011

Early Valentine

Owen pulled out the construction paper and scissors and went to town while I was doing dishes earlier this week. He was on a mission. The cutouts went in the envelope and he dictated a letter (no prompting or editing from me). I guess he was getting a jump on Valentine's Day...



I posted this on FB and our friend Luke pointed out that many men could probably take some romance tips from our 3 year old: Start with a compliment, provide something for the home, share your feelings. Nice work son.

2 comments:

Cailean said...

Cute!!!!! :)

Colleen said...

Love it! You've definitely got a romantic there! :) And, having nothing to do with this post, but because I just got a good laugh from it I have to tell you that my verification word is "sperms," hmmm.